Our minimum order is £5.
When using dyed products for clothing or items to be worn next to the skin, we recommend testing these products for suitability first. We cannot hold ourselves responsible for SURFACE DYED beads or other dyed products and in the event of any claim, sellers' liability shall in no circumstances exceed the invoice price of defective goods.
Returns & Refunds
We strive to ensure that you are happy with your purchase from us. If, for any reason, your purchase arrives with you damaged or is unacceptable, we will make every effort to ensure the situation is rectified so that you are happy with your purchase.
Items can be exchanged for goods of the same value, we may offer a credit on your account or a full refund can be given.
If an item is damaged, please notify us within 7 days of receiving it. We will refund the cost of the goods in full within 30 days.
You MUST express your wish to return the item by contacting us via telephone or by email.
Any items returned without prior notice will incur a 20% re-stocking fee.
Due to current EU Hygiene regulations, Earring findings are non-returnable.
100% Commitment to Customer Satisfaction!
If, for any reason, you simply change your mind and wish to return the item, you can cancel the order within 7 working days without giving a reason. The 7 working days starts from the day after you receive the goods.
We will refund the full purchase price of the item within 30 days of the order being cancelled. Cost of the return remains with the purchaser. If goods have not been returned we are entitled to make a charge to reflect the cost of collecting the goods from you and deduct this from the refund. Items returned should be packaged in a suitable way to ensure they are not damaged in transit. We cannot refund items if we do not receive them, therefore it is important that you use a reputable service. Provided items are returned in a saleable condition and are not damaged we will issue a full refund.
You should express your wish to cancel your purchase by contacting us via the details provided below.
If you have any complaints about our service, please email us. We Endeavour to respond to all complaints within five working days.
We will attempt to resolve all complaints within 28 days of the date your complaint is received.
At all stages during the complaints process we will advise you, via email, of the steps we are taking to resolve the matter.
Delivery of all goods is made on an ex-shop basis (INCO terms apply).
All sales are subject to English law and the jurisdiction of the English courts.
All content & images displayed on beadpot.com are the property of The Bead Pot or their respective owners. The design of any jewellery items are copyrighted by their respective owners. Under no circumstances may you re-use any of the information on this site for your own personal gain.
Anyone using or purchasing from beadpot.com is deemed to have read and understood the above Terms and Conditions.
If a customer is not available to sign for their order and does not respond to the delivery note provided by either Royal Mail or the chosen courier, and the order is then returned by either Royal Mail or the courier to us at The Bead Pot, we reserve the right to charge the customer for the repeated postage costs incurred in re-sending the order by the same service. We will contact the customer and confirm that they still wish to proceed with their order before taking any further monies and dispatching the aforementioned goods.
If in this circumstance the customer wishes to decline having the order re-sent or no response is received from the customer within 30 days, the order amount will be refunded via the original payment method minus the original postage charge and a re-stocking fee of either 25% or £2.50 - whichever is greater.
We reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions in compliance with current UK & EU law.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday will normally be dispatched within 3 to 5 working days. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
Any order exceeding £200 in value will be delivered to the customer free of charge, unless such order has been manufactured, adapted or ordered by the company to meet the customers specific specifications.
All other delivery charges are as follows:
- Orders of £200 or more is free.
- Orders of £100 or more is £5.50
- Orders of £40 or more is £4.90;
- Orders of £20 or more is £3.95
- All other orders, delivery is £1.95
The products listed on the website are available for sale only to people who are resident in mainland United Kingdom and Northern Ireland excluding the Highlands and Isles (“the service countries”). We do not accept orders from individuals outside of the service countries.
If returning an item:
Please enclose a note, giving the reason for the return and quote the Order No along with your name and address. If the item is faulty please give a full description of the fault.
Wrap the package securely.
For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service.
Items should be returned to the address below.
You may contact us by writing to:
The Bead Pot
50 Palace Street
Or by email via:
24hrs a Day - 7 Days a Week
MAIL ORDER BY PHONE
10:00am - 5:00pm Mon - Fri
Tel. 01227 784844
All of our Plated findings, wires and Beads (unless otherwise stated) contain less than 5% nickle in accordance with EU directives.
- All goods remain the property of The Bead Pot until paid for in full.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Bead Pot's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The Food Imitations (Safety) Regulations 1989
Please note the following important information in relation to purchases of
beads resembling sweets, cakes, fruit or other foodstuff. The
afore mentioned products are sold to you, the customer, on the understanding
that they will be made into items of jewellery for resale.
The individual beads must not be resold by you to non-commercial (private) buyers as they do present a potential choking hazard and as such do not comply with section 4 of the Food Imitations (Safety) Regulations 1989.
It is your responsiblity that jewellery made with Imitation Food beads is safe and secure. These beads are made of non-toxic polymer clay. They are not edible and they are not suitable for children.
This website and its content is copyright of The Bead Pot. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.